Registered Gas Installers
We Heat Things Up With L.P Gas


If you are having gas work done in your home or workplace you should only use a Gas Safe registered engineer

Contact Us For A Gas Safe registered engineer. Tel: 083 592 5450

You should use a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out gas work safely and legally in your home. Find a Gas Safe registered business in your area using the panel on the right of this page.

  You can find a Gas Safe registered business on our database 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

What gas work needs to be done by a registered engineer?

All gas work carried out in your home and in certain commercial premises should be done by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Gas work includes:


installing, repairing or servicing a gas boiler

installing or repairing a gas fire, gas cooker or hob

Not all gas engineers are qualified to do all types of gas work. Check what type of work your gas engineer is qualified to do.


What about DIY?

Never DIY with gas. You will be putting yourself and your family in serious danger from carbon monoxide poisoning and gas explosions.


Find out why you shouldn't DIY with gas.


Are you a Landlord?

If you are a landlord you have legal obligations when it comes to gas safety.

Landlords’ legal duties apply to a wide range of accommodation including:


residential premises provided for rent by local authorities, housing associations, private sector landlords, housing co-operatives, hostels